I met the people at the Crossmedialab back in 2008 during my position as an organisational advisor with BMC (a Dutch consultancy). In the next two and a half years I was fortunate enough to cooperate with this energetic group of people on several projects (see box to the left). I got to go to many museums, joined in on Labtalks, drank a lot of coffee and was invited to join as a fellow. Oh, and in the process I got to learn a lot.
In 2011 I started my own business called “EigenDraads”: a one man company focused on media strategy and business. Through my network organization “Toek” and connection to the Crossmedialab, I thrive on a steady menu of first class information. After swirling it around a bit, I jab some words in a blog, some of which get published through the Crossmedialab site.
My interests go out to Africa, media, consultancy & Fair Business.
• I am in love with Africa, because I spent a large part of the year doing pro bono work for NGO’s on that beautiful continent;
• Media because I see the benefits for societies and organizations alike when its put to good use;
• Consultancy: as I enjoy the role and effect a non biased outsider can have on organizations;
• And Fair Business because I believe sustainable relationships with people and organizations close and far can only exist through fair conduct.
- LinkedIn: rubbing shoulders and outbidding one another
7 December 2011
- Facebook status: “33 thousand feet above the Atlantic”
28 October 2011
- Hollywood is synonymous to movies, right? Think again.
3 October 2011
- Self-Help Africa
13 August 2011
18 July 2011
- This funeral is sponsored by...
5 July 2011
- The lost art of painting advertisements
24 June 2011
- Expliced pictures - communication through posters in Malawi
13 June 2011
- Augmented Reality: as old as human thought
10 June 2010