Critical thinker, speaker en practicioner on the strategic possibilities en implications of social media
Author of Bloghelden, a history of the dutch blogosphere
Teacher Digital Media & Culture at the Hogeschool Utrecht
Founder and editor in chief of Lifehacking.nl, the first dutch weblog on working and living smarter
More info: http://incredibleadventure.nl/over-frank-meeuwsen/
- Can 4G be the paint tube of the 21st century?
25 January 2013
- Wifi is the new electricity
3 December 2012
- Do you need Citybloggers or a social media strategy?
15 October 2012
- Archetypes in magazines
7 May 2012
- A new year a new buzzword...
6 January 2012
- I'm less than 5 steps away from Kevin Bacon, now what?
26 November 2011
- Why can't we recognize the rabbit hole after 70 years?
30 September 2011